Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Water content (%)
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack or 80L±2L
Scope of Application
It is applied to the use for cultivating a wide variety of azaleas and the floral varieties with similar requirement for gas permeability of soil.
● Excellently made from imported peat and coconut powder which are mixed in scientific proportion; natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment;
● With high total porosity, this matrix boasting high performance in preserving moisture and fertility thanks to its porous soil property and ideal gas permeability. This enables prosperous growth of root system and short-time seedling recovering of plants.
● This matrix promotes plant growth thanks to its moderate pH value, richness in organic matter and added appropriate amount of starter fertilizer.
● Pour out the matrix first and pre-moisturize it while stir it evenly before use.
● In planting, put in a plant, fill in the pot with the matrix and gently step on the it so that the matrix can drop naturally. Then gently press the surface of the matrix with hands.
● After planting, water the plant thoroughly until water flows from the bottom of the pot. Put the plant in a greenhouse for nursing.
● If this matrix has a low moisture when it is used, pour it out, spray water onto it while stir it evenly so that it is pre-moisturized to 40%-50% (i.e. when it is held as a ball in hand, it yields water between fingers which does not drip) before planting. This will avoid the case in which it is hard to moisturize it in watering after planting.
● Because the matrix is more porous in the early period of planting, so avoid fierce watering to avoid flushing out the sustained-release fertilizer in the matrix and on the surface of the planting cup.
● No chemical fertilizer is added, so it is required to manage water and fertilizer in a timely manner after planting and seedling recovering to avoid fertilizer deficiency of plants.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.
● Water management shall be strengthened due to high evaporative capacity in summer.