Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Water content (%)
Starter fertilizer (fertilizer efficiency lasting for 10-15 days)
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
Scope of Application
It is applied to tissue culture seedling, transplanting, sowing, etc. of a large majority of flowering plants.
● Excellently made from imported peat, coconut powder and other organic raw materials which are mixed in scientific proportion; natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment;
● With an ideal physical structure, this matrix is porous and airy and it preserves moisture and fertility. Besides, it creates a sound environment for the growth of root systems, promoting a well-developed and greatly tangled root system. Roots will not be damaged in transplanting and seedlings recover quickly after transplanting;
● It features moderate pH value and it is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and a wide range of microelements. In addition, it boasts balanced nutrients and scientific proportion of mixture. This helps to reduce fertilizer use in the seedling period and easy management.
● The matrix is rich in organic matter which provides abundant nutrients for probiotic microelements, including mycorrhizal fungi. Moreover, it produces many enzymes and hormones in a large number which are conducive to root system growth and resistance of container-grown seedlings.
● Before loading a plug tray, pour out the matrix and spray water onto it while stir it evenly to pre-moisturize it to 40%-50% (i.e. it yields no water when it is held as a ball in hand). Then put it into a container for use.
● When loading a plug tray, put a matrix into the tray evenly. Shake the plug tray against the ground a little bit by holding it with hands so that the matrix will fall and fill all plugs under gravity. Use a piece of wood to remove excessive matrix by smoothing the surface. Do not press it excessively for fear that the gas permeability of the matrix will be reduced and thus the emergence of seedlings will be affected.
● Watering shall be done in a careful and slow way until it is watered thoroughly. Flood irrigation shall be avoided.
● The matrix shall be kept moisturized before the emergence of seedlings and it shall be kept dry after that.
● Fertilizer may be added in a timely manner as the case may be for the varieties with long-time seedling growth.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.