Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Fertilizer efficiency (20-30 days)
A small amount of root growth promoting fertilizer
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
● Excellently made from imported peat, coconut powder, ferment materials from agricultural and forestry wastes and other organic raw materials which are mixed in scientific proportion; natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment;
● With an ideal physical structure, this matrix is porous and airy and it strongly preserves moisture and fertility. Besides, it creates a sound environment for the growth of root systems, promoting a well-developed and greatly tangled root system of plants.
● It features moderate pH value and it is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and a wide range of microelements. In addition, it boasts balanced nutrients and scientific proportion of mixture. This helps to reduce fertilizer use in the seedling period and easy management.
● The matrix is rich in organic matter which provides abundant nutrients for probiotic microelements, including mycorrhizal fungi. Moreover, it produces many enzymes and hormones in a large number which are conducive to root system growth and resistance of container-grown seedlings.
● Before putting the matrix into a container (if the matrix is dry), pour out the matrix and spray water onto it while stir it evenly to pre-moisturize it to 40%-50% (i.e. it yields no water when it is held as a ball in hand) before use. Water it after sowing, cutting or tissue culture seedling transplanting.
● When loading a container, such as a seedling tray, plug tray and pot, the matrix shall be loaded solidly in a natural state by slight shaking. Do not press it excessively for fear that the gas permeability of the matrix and seelding growing will be affected.
● The matrix shall be kept moisturized before the emergence of seedlings and it shall be kept dry after that.
● Fertilizer may be added in a timely manner as the case may be for the varieties with long-time seedling growth.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.
It is widely applied to forestry nursery-grown plant cutting, tissue culture seedling transplanting, sowing, etc.