Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Fertilizer efficiency (20-30 days)
A small amount of root growth promoting fertilizer
● It is made from imported peat, coconut powder, ferment materials from agricultural and forestry wastes and other organic raw materials which are mixed in scientific proportion and then it is packed by compression appropriately. It is natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment.
● With a stable structure which is not apt to loosen, this matrix is porous and airy and it boasts high performance in water drainage and moisture and fertility preservation. Therefore, it creates a sound environment for the growth of root systems, promoting a greatly tangled root system. Roots will not be damaged in transplanting and seedlings recover quickly after transplanting.
● It features moderate pH value and it is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and a wide range of microelements. In addition, it boasts balanced nutrients and scientific proportion of mixture, enabling easy management.
● This light matrix using non-woven fabrics has light weights and boasts easy operation and convenient transplanting and transportation with no damage to roots.
● Before growing seedlings, place the light matrix in a row and water them thoroughly. Place the light matrix and seedling trays with appropriate spacing between each other to maintain ventilation between plants and trays so as to avoid root intertwining.
● Broad-spectrum bactericide is used for prevention and disinfection.
● Sowing, cutting and tissue culture seedling transplanting will be done by following common practice.
● Use watering can heads to water it in a careful and slow way. Avoid flood irrigation.
● Because it is difficult to water the matrix thoroughly when its moisture decreases due to long period of storage, it is suggested to replenish stock based on production needs. If the matrix is stored for a long time, water it in a careful and slow way and repeat this for 2-3 times until it is slowly watered thoroughly.
● Fertilizer may be added in a timely manner as the case may be for the varieties with long-time seedling growth.
Genneral-purposed:sowing and tissue culture seeding of a wide variety of trees;
Cutting-purposed:tree cutting seeding.