Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Water content (%)
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
Scope of Application
Three-dimensional landscaping on roads, squares, residential quarter gardening, roofs, etc.
● This product is made from agricultural and forestry waste using stringent matrix-oriented fermentation technology.
● With richness in organic matter and beneficial biological flora, it provides long-lasting improvement of barren, salinized and sanded soil.
● It contains plenty of nutrients elements which are necessary for plant growth and it boasts great moisture and fertility preservation and gas permeability.
● As an environmentally friendly soil improvement matrix, it is free of worm eggs, pathogenic bacteria and weed seeds.
● With moderate unit weight and porous texture, it is the first-choice cultivation matrix for three-dimentional landscaping on walls, roofs, etc.
● Prepare the landscaping land by removing rocks, weeds and waste on its surface.
● Lay the matrix on the landscaping section directly at the thickness of 5-10 cm and mix it with natural soil fully and evenly before determining the choice of gardening and landscaping plants.
● It can be directly used for cultivating landscaping plants on roof or in the courtyard.
● Gardening and landscaping matrix can not fully substitute base fertilizer for field planting of landscaping seedlings.
● It would be more effective if landscaping matrix is used in combination with base fertilizer in use.