Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Water content (%)
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
● Excellently made from imported organic raw materials which are mixed in scientific proportion, this product is natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment.
● With an ideal physical structure, it is porous and airy and it is highly capable of preserving moisture and fertility, enabling quick emergence of seedlings which are strong and even. Boasting high stress resistance, it can reduce the use of pesticides during seedling growing period.
● The matrix features low unit weight, even granules, little impurity, transportation convenience and suitability for mechanized seedling cultivation.
● When the matrix is used for growing seedlings, it saves labor and costs and enables easy management; thus, it helps to increase rice yields and revenue.
● It features moderate pH value and it is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and a wide range of microelements. In addition, it boasts scientific proportion of mixture and balanced nutrients.
● Growing seedlings mechanically: simply press the outer packages of the matrix and after it become loose, pour it into the feed opening of the machine directly for use.
● Growing seedlings manually: pour out the matrix before loading a tray, spray water onto it while stir it evenly to pre-moisturize it to 40%-50% (i.e. it yields no water when it is held as ball in hand). Load the tray with matrix to as thick as 2cm, smooth the surface, sow seeds in it, cover them with soil at the thickness of 0.5cm, smooth the surface and water it thoroughly.
● Watering shall be done in a careful and slow way until it is watered thoroughly. Flood irrigation shall be avoided.
● The matrix boasts high performance of moisture and fertility preservation and soil capillarity. After seedlings emerge, open-air water bed cultivation needs to control the height of water level in fields based on changes in the weather.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.
It is applied to mechanical and manual sowing of rice seedling growing.